Wednesday, April 05, 2006

o38 * Quack!



Don't you just love and hate him at the same time..?!


"Mmm. Frosted Sugar Bits. The great taste of frosted sugar in bits."

"Hey, Santa, it's me, Johnny. Remember I'm the one that beat you up last year 'cause I thought you were a burglar?"

"Enough about me, now let's talk about... me."

[eating ice cream with a toothache] "Chomp, chomp, chomp, AAAUGH! The PAIN! The Horrible PAIN! Mmmm.... Creamy! Chomp, Chomp, Chomp, AAAUGH! The PAIN! The stabbing knives of pain! Ooh! It's got nuts in it!"

"Hey Foxy Mama, You smell kinda pretty. Wanna smell me? Hoohah!"

"Dog... donkey... Well, they both start with the letter "N"..."

"Whoa! A castle in the sky! Just like in that fairy tale of Little Red Rumplestiltskin and the Three Bears and Gretel!"

Johnny Bravo: "What do you think, Rubber Ducky?"
Rubber Ducky: "Quack, quack."
Johnny Bravo: "My thoughts exactly!"

oh, yes.. haha take him away!

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger yanna_alfa said...

Finally discovered your new address haha. Additional Johnny B:

"Your name must be Mickey, 'Coz your so Fine!" :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home